How to get to Séquoia Parc
Easy motorway access
- Leave the motorway A10 at Saintes, aunction n°35 in the direction of Ile d'Oléron/Saintes.
- Then take the direction of Ile d'Oléron road D728, for 33km.
- At the roundabout of Saint Just-Luzac continue straight ahead for 1 km and turn right in the forest at the sign Séquoia Parc.
- Saintes - Sequoia Parc: 36 kms
Be aware: speed camera 70 Km/h - at the entrance of La Clisse
GPS coordinates : 45.81109 / -1.06104
Please note: our address cannot be found in the GPS. The easiest is to put in Marennes as final destination (any address), while all the roads that go to Marennes, will lead you to Séquoia Parc.
Distances from the major Channel ports
Approximate distances and driving times to Sequoia Parc (listed from quickest to slowest driving time):
- Saint Malo - 370 km / 04h15
- Caen-Ouistream - 490 km / 04h45
- Le Havre - 520 km / 05h15
- Roscoff - 510 km / 05h15
- Cherbourg - 542 km / 06h10
- Dieppe - 540 km / 05h30
- Boulogne - 710 km / 07h15
- Calais - 750 km / 07h00
- Dunkerque - 790 km / 07h30
By Plane - 'Lowcost' flights
A great option if you're renting!
More and more of our holidaymakers are taking advantage of super low-cost flights to airports within easy travelling distance of Séquoia Parc campsite. If you're renting a chalet or cottage then this might be a great way to get the most of your holiday time at surprisingly low prices.
Car-hire is available at all airports.
Direct low-cost flights to La Rochelle
- Ryanair from Londres (Stansted) and Dublin.
- FlyBe from Southampton, Birmingham and Manchester.
- EasyJet from Bristol.
Direct low-cost flights to Bordeaux
- BmiBaby from Manchester and Birmingham
- FlyBe from Southampton
- EasyJet from London (Luton) and Bristol
Direct low-cost flights to Nantes
- FlyBe from Southampton
- Ryanair from London (Stansted), East Midlands, Dublin and Shannon
Distances from airports to Sequoia Parc
Approximate distances and driving times to Sequoia Parc (listed from quickest to slowest driving time) :
- La Rochelle - 62 km / 0h50
- Bordeaux - 160 km / 01h50
- Nantes airport - 197 km / 2h20
TGV Paris - La Rochelle
TGV from Paris direct to La Rochelle.
Best travelling time : 02h49
SNCF Corail service at La Rochelle station for Rochefort.
Car hire is available at/near La Rochelle station.
Europcar La Tremblade picks up and drops off at the campsite
Tel. 0033 (0)126.96.36.199.14
On an indicative basis, la taxi fare is around 3 € + 2.5€/km (2018)