After October 31st, 2019 there are two possibilities:
- If the UK Government and the EU agree to a Brexit withdrawal agreement, everything will continue to remain the samen, and travel arrangements won't be affected.
- If the UK leaves the EU without a deal, there are some reassuring guarantees already in place, and some common-sense precautions worth bearing in mind.
The answers to your questions about Brexit
- Brexit will have no effect on our terms and conditions. They price you pay today is guaranteed not to increase as a consequence of the UK's exit from the EU.
- Passports will still be valid - the government advises there are at least 6 months duration on your passport from your date of arrival abroad.
- There's no need for a VISA, even in the event of no-deal.
- You will be able to move through UK ports and airports as normal, using the EU/EEA passport gates.
- If you're taking your own car, you may need a Green Card for insurance, which will be issued to you by your insurer.
- In the event of no-deal, you may need an Internation Driving Permit, which are widely available from Post Officies anc costs around £5.50